Aigine can provide the following:
- Affiliation with the center
- Office space (a desk, computer with internet access)
- Assistance with locating research assistants
- Assistance with locating Kyrgyz/Russian language teachers
- Assistance with locating accommodation
Assistance with research project:
a) Assistance with organizing trips within the country (planning and logistics)
b) Providing contacts with Aigine’s partners and key informants
c) Consultations on research issues
- Research interests of a candidate should be related to Aigine’s research
- By the end of the research period there should be given a research report (3-5 pages) including activities, the preliminary results of the research. This report will be posted at the Aigine’s web-site.
- Social research ethics: any activities of the intern fellow cannot be harmful to the reputation of Aigine nor to research subjects.
- In special cases it is possible his/her involvement to activities of Aigine as field research, writing and analysis.
Administrative overhead fees:
- $150 per month for daily work/use in the office
Documents for application:
- Research outline including goal, methods, schedule of activities, and social research ethics (up to 2 pages)
- One recommendation of a professor or supervisor
- Aigine CRC does not provide accommodation